Monday 17 June 2013

Crave/Wishlist/Ramble/I'm back!

Crave


Hey guys! I'm finally done with my a-level exams, and I'm SO glad that they're over. I've developed a very boring sense of dress and social life over the past few months due to these exams draining the life out of me. But I'm so grateful to be finally finished!!!
I'm going to treat myself soon (once the £££ comes flowing I'll be able to buy some of these items I've been eyeing for quite a while...and a random tamogotchi haha who remembers them?!?)
Clockwise from the top left corner: 
  • Happy Daze Crop Top - £16 but I prefer this ebay version: Crop top
  • American Apparel Riding Pant - £64
  • The Ragged Priest Neon Yellow Beanie - £16 again an ebay alternative: beanie
  • TOPSHOP MOTO Vintage Wash Mom Jeans - £51
  • Boohoo Lesley Oversized Baseball Tee - £15
  • New Balance Women's WL574 Yacht Club Running Shoe - *price varies with size*
  • 80s - Walker Large Circle Frame Sunglasses - £7.68
  • ASOS HONG KONG Heeled Sandals with Metal Trim - £45
  • Nike Air Vortex Grey Trainers - £62 
  • Nike Free Run 4.0+ V2 Women's Running Shoes - £51
Yeah, these are a few items I plan on getting hopefully in the near future!

Glad to finally be taking this blogging biz seriously!

Natalie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment